With the rise of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot is establishing itself as the leading provider of business-to-business customer relationship management solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Businesses may get a strategic edge by integrating these two strong technologies, which are explored in this article. This article explores all the many parts of the HubSpot LinkedIn Integration, including both native and third-party products.
HubSpot’s All-Encompassing Platform: The customer relationship management (CRM), sales, marketing, and service platform HubSpot stands tall with a user base of more than 100,000 teams worldwide. It meets every requirement a company can have, from automating marketing to generating leads.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator’s Strategic Role: When it comes to sales, however, LinkedIn Sales Navigator—a paid membership inside LinkedIn—has emerged as number one. It makes it easier to interact with people in the professional social network, generate leads, and nurture them.
The Crucial Need for Integration
Teams with a wide range of sizes and locations frequently discover complementary uses for HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. There are several reasons why it is absolutely necessary to integrate these platforms:
- View Insights:
- Acquire detailed information at the company or contact level, allowing for well-informed decision-making.
- Details that are accessible, including but not limited to employment history, contacts, experiences, hobbies, and more.
- InMails Integration:
- Use HubSpot to take advantage of LinkedIn’s suggested InMails.
- Efficiently handle activities pertaining to InMail using HubSpot workflows.
- List Building in Sales Navigator:
- Cut down on time spent generating leads by making targeted lists according to your specifications.
- Leads, MQLs, SQLs, and even whole industries may be more precisely targeted with improved segmentation.
- Contacts Sync:
- Streamline the process of converting LinkedIn prospects into HubSpot leads.
- Make it simple to participate in multi-touch outreach.
- Data Enrichment:
- Maximise the likelihood of lead conversion by adding social media, email, and phone numbers to existing data.
- • Use commercially accessible tools for data augmentation.
- Messages Sync:
- Effortlessly sync LinkedIn messages as HubSpot timeline activities.
- Simplify lead generation and communication by consolidating conversations in one platform.
Native HubSpot LinkedIn Integration: Features and Limitations
While native integration offers insights InMail capabilities, it has limitations, especially for prospecting and communication via LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The table below outlines key features and limitations:
|Those in sales using HubSpot and Sales Navigator can collaborate seamlessly thanks to the native connectivity.
|Networking and contact with LinkedIn Sales Navigator might have certain restrictions.
|Suitable for insights and InMail, but not so great for Sales Navigator prospecting.
|Uses HubSpot and Sales Navigator to implement targeted plans.
|The capabilities of native integration for comprehensive data enrichment are restricted.
|Particularly for sales navigator prospecting, the scope is limited.
How to Setup Direct HubSpot and LinkedIn Integration
- Navigate to the App Marketplace.
- Search for “Sales Navigator” and choose “LinkedIn Sales Navigator.”
- Click “Install App” and connect to LinkedIn.
Third-Party Options for HubSpot Integration with LinkedIn
Explore various third-party integrations, each offering unique features (Please note some companies are also providing some additional features which can be checked on the individual websites):
- LinkedHub: Chrome extension for seamless lead data transfer. Pricing starts at $30 per month.
- Dux-Soup: Automation tool for LinkedIn prospecting and outreach.
- Leadfuze: Enrichment tool for effective data points.
- Hubris: Chrome extension enhancing Sales Navigator usage for HubSpot users.
- Phantombustor: Provides recipes for integration and enrichment.
- LeadJet: Syncs data, enriches, and facilitates conversations between LinkedIn and HubSpot.
As you can see, native/direction integration and third-party integration are not substitutes for each other due to their distinct features. To sum up, there are benefits and drawbacks to using native and third-party connections. Your individual requirements will dictate the best option. Native integration is the official and safe way to go, although third-party solutions provide more features. Take stock of your goals and investigate the many resources at your disposal to develop an integration plan that is unique to your company.
In 2023, sales professionals will have access to a world of possibilities made possible by the HubSpot LinkedIn integration, which emerges as a key partnership in the ever-changing sales technology market.